Saturday, December 13, 2008

My little brother Justus~



I have a little very cute brother named Justus, He is two years old [nearly three].
He was born on 24th of February 2006 [during midnight].
He is really cute but some times gets angry and starts to jump around crying, being noisy, punching pushing and hitting people.
The most he had ran before in his whole life with out stopping is 800 meters but of course he’s not fast at all!
He has short black hair gorgeous big brown cute eyes and a wonderful great smile and he sings really cute too LA LA LA!!!
One of the songs that he had learnt off by heart and can sing quite well now is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
And he even knows how to say Zoe [my big sister] and my Chinese and English names!
But when he says my English name, he sometimes calls me Sesame instead of Bethany which makes me really annoyedJ!
But he’s smart!J
I will always love him forever! ~

No comments: